There are number of games. Every game has its own simple stepsCricket Fantacy :
Follow these step to play Cricket Fantasy
1. Select Match:
First of all, you have to select any upcoming match from the list of ongoing and upcoming cricket series and click on the ‘Create Team’ button. Only Green dot match can be selected.
2. Create your Team
You can create up to 6 teams per match. There are list of players of both team participate in selected match. You can select max. 7 players from one team to make your own team. Create your team by selecting players within a maximum budget of 100 credits from all 4 of the categories mentioned below:
1) WK - Wicket-keeper : select one wicket keeper
2) BAT - Batsmen : select 3-5 batsman
3) AR - All-rounders: select 1-3 all rounders
4) Bowler - Bowlers : select 3-5 bowlers
Sort players as per their teams, credits or points. Stay alert with Number of players added to your team, Available credits and The deadline for team submission
3. Select your Playwino team’s Captain & Vice Captain
After creating your Playwino team, choose a Captain & Vice Captain for the team.
1) Captain - Gets 2x points scored by him in the actual game
2) Vice Captain - Gets 1.5x points scored by him in the actual game
4. Select Contest
As per your budget, you can enter a contest by selecting from contest list. You must have balance in your wallet. After selecting contest, you are asked to confirm it. When you confirm, You selected contest fee is deducted from your wallet.
How to manage your Playwino team
1) You can make as many changes to your Playwino teams as you like until the deadline of that match!
2) You can also change your Captain or Vice-Captain before the deadline of the match. Select the “Edit Team” button to make changes to your team.
3) make sure to keep an eye on which of your players are playing the match and keep your session updated at all times.
How your Playwino team earns Fantasy points
Points to remember:
1) The cricketer you choose to be your Fantasy Cricket Team’s Captain will receive 2 times the points
2) The Vice-Captain will receive 1.5 timesthe points for his performance
3) Strike rate scoring is applicable only for strike rate below 70 runs per 100 balls
4) Substitutes on the field will not be awarded point for any contribution they make. However, Concussion Substitutes (as defined in the Cricket Australia Playing Conditions for Domestic Matches) will be awarded points for any contributions they make in a match governed by the Cricket Australia Playing Conditions for Domestic Matches.
5) In case of any transfer of a real-life player in the intervening period between scheduled updates, such transfer shall not be reflected in the roster of players until the next scheduled update. Please note that while the transferred player will be available for selection in the transferred team's roster of players in a Contest during the intervening period, no points will be attributed to such transferred player in the course of such contest.
You can view, withdraw or deposit money into your Playwino account anytime by going to the “My Account” link.
You will need to go through a One Time Account Verification process before you withdraw any money from your Playwino account. Don’t worry – this process won’t take much time and will not be repeated unless you change any of your details.
Money in your Playwino account is divided into 3 categories:
Unutilized: If you have deposited any amount but have not yet joined any league using this amount, it will be categorized as Unutilized in your Playwino account.
Winnings: The amount of money earned as “winnings” through any cash leagues joined. No processing fees will be deducted if you wish to withdraw any amount from your Winnings!
Cash Bonus: It’s on us! This is a bonus amount given by Playwino to you. This amount cannot be withdrawn, however it can be used to join any public cash leagues and win more cash! This cash bonus comes with an expiry date so make full use of this freebie and get started!